Ok, so obviously I am a lame blogger since my last post was before Cody was born and he is now 2 months old. Instead of trying to catch up, I am just going to start from here.
Cody loved his first Halloween. He had 2 costumes because he pooped in the first one. Here are pictures of his costumes. Obviously, he wasn't too happy to be a skeleton, but he sure was cute!! We went trick-or-treating with our friends in Santa Rosa and participated in the costume parade at my mom's school.
Here's hoping I am a better blogger in the future.



3 comments:
So cute!! I love the little pea pod costume!
yay - so glad you're back! of course, i loved getting photos by e-mail, so i don't feel totally out of the loop. Cody is adorable! i'm looking forward to more posts - I can't wait to hear more about that sweet baby!
So so so cute! I"m glad you guys are all doing well =). LOVE baby boys! So stinking cute!
Post a Comment