I just got back from the doctor who told me I am 1 cm dilated. I was so excited, considering how hot it has been here and my current state of uncomfortableness. However, when I called my sweet husband, he reminded me that I have to get to 10, so I still have 9 cm left. Thanks for the reminder babe, way to rain on my parade! =( Never-the-less, it has to start somewhere.
I go back in on Friday. The official due date is Thursday, so keep your fingers crossed!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Update, update!! Unless of course you're busy with a baby.
That last comment was from me - not Justin
HELLO!? Don't you know that I am waiting for more pictures of that sweet little baby of yours! :)
Me too! I haven't seen any yet!
Haz, have you totally abandoned your blog? That's not really fair for those of us who are waiting for more pictures!! Your announcement was super cute by the way! He's such a handsome little dude.
Post a Comment